Blogger Templates

Followers

Friday, April 13, 2012

Photobucket

April Smeared and Smudged Member Hop
FRIDAY THE 13th PHOBIA!
Blog Roll
Tori
Black Dragon
MaryKay
Tink
Jane
Kristy
Aletha
Monique
Susan Guzy
Madeleine Bouquet
Lady Brayton
Trisha
Shell
Ms. Ruin
Ike
Christine You Are Here
Helen
Kapree
Lisa Hall
Fiona

Here is my phobia
Needles
Ever since I was a child I have the biggest fear of needles and shots. I still close my eyes and turn my heard.
I used a Sexy Nurse stamp from Sassy Studio Designs. I colored her with colored pencils. I added die cut blood splats hightlighted with a white gel pen. The letters are wrote in gel pen also.


Thanks for stopping.
Hugz,
Christine The Wicked Lady

8 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I am not scared of getting it done just hate seeing the needle go in. Brilliant work on this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha- fabulously wicked. Great colouring and I love your blood splats. :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Brilliant!.....I love watching my blood being taken.....yes I know......I'm weird LOL Great card Christine, beautiful colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! I have had blood taken that many times that I don't mind it at all but I know someone who is totally freaked out by needles full stop! awesome colouring and fabo blood splatters I do like drippy blood on projects :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, awesome creation! I love the blood splats. My husband shares your fear. He can never watch when anyone has to have blood taken.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cool! and what a foxy nurse. great work! xxlisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hubby had this phobia as well. He had to have a crash course in getting rid of it though when diagnosed with diabetes. Gorgeous colouring of the image on this fab card TFS Hx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you card love your colouring xxx

    ReplyDelete